Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Why work here?
"Our People are our Greatest Asset! We are committed to each individual's career development and training."
We are seeking Experienced and Quality-Driven RESTAURANT MANAGERS for our RICHMOND, VA and surrounding area BURGER KING® stores...to Join our Team!
You will be responsible for managing the operations of a company restaurant by effectively motivating and developing restaurant personnel in order to achieve a sound and profitable operation.
APPLY TODAY!!Current, up-to-date RESUME REQUIRED
• Salary + Bonus Opportunities
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid time-off
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit option
• 7-week Paid Development Program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties, such as delegating work and training employees
• Employee Assistance Program
• Management Clothing Allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement for business-related courses
• Through effective planning (assignment of job positions and/or scheduling work hours), ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant in accordance with company policy and respective federal and state labor laws.
• Supervise subordinate staff to assure that guests are treated promptly and courteously; products are of specified quality and quantity; equipment is maintained properly; sanitation standards are met, and the restaurant is maintained in a neat and organized manner.
• Utilize all company training tools to provide hourly employees with paid on-the-job training in all aspects of restaurant operation.
• As delegated by the Restaurant General Manager, implement and execute appropriate restaurant level financial controls (petty cash, P&L statements, daily deposits, CEMS, payroll, NOI reports, budget book, EOD reports, etc.) to assure proper accountability of company inventory and funds.
• As delegated by the Restaurant General Manager, implement appropriate restaurant level controls to ensure that supplies are ordered as needed, that materials received are of good quality and in the proper quantity, and are properly accounted for.
• Receive and resolve guest complaints in a tactful manner in order to maintain guest satisfaction.
• Assist the Restaurant General Manager in recruitment by interviewing and making recommendations for the hiring of hourly employees in accordance with company policies and respective federal and state laws.
• Assist in evaluating the performance of hourly employees in order to recommend to the Restaurant General Manager appropriate wage increases.
• Exercise sound managerial judgement and decision-making pertaining to all employee relations and personnel actions (i.e., timely performance evaluations, conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, employee coaching, etc.) in order to develop and maintain an environment of cooperation, enthusiasm and professionalism.
• Take an accurate inventory of food product when closing the restaurant at night in order to provide the Restaurant General Manager with data needed to order supplies and identify shortages.
• When assuming responsibility of company funds and throughout your shift, count, confirm and sign for Petty Cash. Throughout shift, pull and audit cashier assigned drawers, verifying Carrols profits. Track information such as overages or shortages
and provide this accounting information to the Restaurant General Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT Experience REQUIRED QSR preferred
• KNOWLEDGE of Restaurant/FAST FOOD Industry REQUIRED.
• High School Diploma or GED; College Degree a plus
• Willingness to Submit and Pass Drug Screening and Background Check
• 5-day, 10 hour/day work week
• Ability to Lead and Manage 20 - 40 Hourly Crew Members
• Ability to Lift at least 25 pounds
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Perform multiple tasks.
• Adjust to changing assignments.
• Maintain productivity, composure, and a pleasant attitude under pressure.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
About Carrols Corporation, a BURGER KING® franchisee
Who We Are:
Carrols' success can be attributed to its people; people who are dedicated to providing outstanding service and quality food for its guests. Commercials and slogans can only say so much about a company. The real proof is in a visit to a restaurant. Are the people
friendly? Is the service efficient? Does it seem like the people really care?
The restaurant is only the beginning. A commitment to do the best job possible, regardless of the task, is evident throughout our organization. Advancement is possible in other companies, but at Carrols, our philosophy is "Promotion is a natural progression, not a
chance happening." We offer real career opportunities. If you are motivated and want to test your potential, Carrols is the perfect place for you.